Awwwwwwwww! She's a cutie. You guys look so sweet together. Honestly, I don't know how you can stand the separation.
Nice catch! You guys look so happy together. Thanks for the picture!
Congratulation, Eric--that is so cool! We are very happy for you, and for all of your linguistic endeavors.
Okay, that was supposed to be more than one congratulation...it's been a long day.
OMG COGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@!@@! You look sooooooo cute! :-D
What a great picture! How fun to have a new addition to the family. I can't wait to meet her at Christmas!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwwwwwwww! She's a cutie. You guys look so sweet together. Honestly, I don't know how you can stand the separation.
Nice catch! You guys look so happy together. Thanks for the picture!
Congratulation, Eric--that is so cool! We are very happy for you, and for all of your linguistic endeavors.
Okay, that was supposed to be more than one congratulation...it's been a long day.
OMG COGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@!@@! You look sooooooo cute! :-D
What a great picture! How fun to have a new addition to the family. I can't wait to meet her at Christmas!
Post a Comment