Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Important days: An anniversary, a birthday and Christmas

This Saturday was Alexandra and my five month anniversary. We celebrated the way most couples do, by spending a large amount of time doing homework in the afternoon and talking in the evening. We did this all while connected by webcam so it wasn't too bad. Late in the evening she found an old record of our conversations from the beginning of the year. It was so cute to see how our relationship developed from friendship to love. We've been extra ever since then.

In a few weeks I'll be having my birthday. My birthday is the day after Veteran's Day which means that every few years I get my birthday off. This year I have no such luck. Not only do I have school but I have a neuroanatomy mid-term that is worth 40% of my grade. Happy birthday to me!

This Christmas my family from Idaho is coming to Port Angeles. This is very exciting as I don't usually get to see these family members, especially not during Christmas. What's more they are coming to visit Alexandra who will be staying with us as well. I wasn't expecting to get to introduce her to those family members so soon. I was very excited to find this out!

Well there you have it, three important days. I'll bring up more as they come. That's the Braunsey Blog promise

3 comments:

The Braunsey Blog said...

Sweet Eri! I love that you're so extra. It makes me excited that you're extra. Being extra is so great!

The Braunsey Blog said...

Hahahaha. That should have been extra cute.

Linda H. said...

We're really excited to come on over! Let's hope that the weather will cooperate, since we'll be driving...