Thursday, October 29, 2009

Flying Squirrels

Hey Everybody! So, I got out of dance a couple days ago and I was waiting at the crosswalk to cross the street. The bus was driving down the road, but it stopped for me to cross. Just as I got to the middle of the street, I heard this weird smack on the ground. It sounded to me like someone had thrown their baseball hat in the air and that it had landed in the road. When I looked around, I saw a little squirrel running over to the sidewalk. It had fallen out of the tree and landed in road! I was so shocked; I'd never seen a squirrel fall out of a tree before! I looked around to see if it was ok, and it had disappeared so I hope it made the fall safely! Scary!

2 comments:

Chukkie said...

Poor little squirrelly!

Jessica said...

I remember running over a duck with my car when it was really foggy. The duck flew away so I like to tell myself that he was just fine!