Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well it happened again. I put off blogging for a little while and before I knew it I had too many things to talk about. So now I'll skip ahead to Thnaksgiving which was yesterday. I have a lot to be thankful for this year so here is a list of what I am Thankful for.

1. I am very thankful that I have found the love of my life this year.
2. I am thankful to have found my niche in linguistics
3. I am thankful for being able to spend Thanksgiving with my family
4. I am thankful for every giving me a wonderful birthday a few weeks ago
5. I am thankful to get to sleep in my old bed here in Port Angeles
6. I am thankful for good tea made with good water
7. I am thankful for good books
8. I am thankful for lazy mornings spent with family
9. I am thankful that in 2 weeks from today I will see the love of my life again
10. I am thankful to get to see Monk through to the season finale, starting today
11. I am thankful to be able to do what I love and hopefully get paid for it... someday
12. I am thankful for my love, Alexandra Mateu... did I say that already? I guess I must be really thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: