Wednesday, November 4, 2009
On-Line
Since the beginning of the quarter they have have been warning every student about the swine flu. There has been a lot of effort on the part of the administration to keep the students as healthy as possible. One of the effects of this is that my Phonetic's teacher always bring in a microphone to class and records his lectures. If you are feeling sick (or lazy as the ase may be) you can just stay home and follow everything from your computer. Today I am trying it and loving it. I no longer have to sit in a desk, I am in a comfier chair at my computer, drinking tea. Earlier I had a sandwich and I am listening to Mozart while the teacher is talking. Talk about luxury! I may have to start doing phonetics on-line every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you wearing slippers and smoking a pipe too?
No but I'll keep that in mind for next time.
Three cheers for swine flu!
Post a Comment