The major changes I refer aren't changes that are major in any particular way but instead changes to my major. On Friday I had a quick meeting with the Speech and Hearing Science advisor to drop that major and just focus on linguistics. It went very well actually. My advisor was very friendly and aside from a little "was it something we did" joke there were no hard feelings. She actually seemed rather excited for me and asked me to let her know when I know where I'll go for grad school. (Or hopefully when I get accepted to the University of Alberta) She even told me that she is going to be looking for my name over the next few years because she knows I will do great things. Talk about a compliment!
I got a form, signed it and took it to the place where they handle the paperwork and the guy behind the counter changed my major in less than 5 minutes. I am officially a one major man again. I am getting really antsy here though, I am definitely looking forward to the day that I can be done with my Bachelor's Degree and start my Master's. At least I've only got one quarter left after this one.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I'm sure it's ALL about being done with your Bachelor's and starting with your Master's, nothing at all to do with being head over heels in love and wanting to get to where your true love is waiting! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
That MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY have something to do with it.
Post a Comment