Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gone Bananas

I haven't gone nuts or anything (or bananas, or any kind of food that's associated with being mentally unstable). This just seemed like the appropriate title for today's post.

I have been going through all of the magazine articles and pictures that I keep (quite a lot of work, actually) and I found this recipe for banana cupcakes, which I decided to make right away since I had all the ingredients, minus the buttermilk, and some old-looking bananas. They're pretty good, but I quickly realized that I am going to have to eat the majority of them by myself! Maybe I'll take them home with me this weekend...

I've just remembered one of my favorite websites, Engrish.com because I came across some old pictures that I saved from it. These are my favorites, taken by world travelers and posted on the site. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love to bake, unfortunately a little too much. Rather than have a rump the size of Texas, I send most of my baked goods to work with Chris.

Chukkie said...

I was very amused by the Amusing Duck! There's something SO amusing about watching a duck yawn and flick its plumage. Opening it's buttocks to lay an egg? That's just a bonus.