Well after months and months of waiting I have finally heard back from the university of Edmonton and...
and.......
and.............
I have been accepted with full funding!!!! That's right I am now a University of Alberta Graduate Student. I'll be getting funding too. After months of stressing over what would happen we finally know where I'll be. My last day of class is on Wednesday. Then I am headed back to PA for the weekend where I'll be bringing as much of my stuff as I can fit into Chelsea's car. I'll be saying good bye to everyone in PA, my parents, sisters grandparents and my friend John. Then on Sunday it's back to the UW for me to finish preparing my room so I can vacate it. Then I'll be off to Edmonton later that day. From there Alexandra and I will be starting our lives together finally. This is the best news I have gotten all year so far but the year is still young we'll just have to wait and see.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations, Eric--that's terrific! Especially the funding part--and the getting-to-be-together part is pretty dang great, too. I'll bet that you'll be a published author before long, too.
Full funding, too!! That's fantastic!
Grad school, funding, and living with the love of your life? Maybe you should buy a lotto ticket while you're at it!
Post a Comment