Yesterday's homework in Eric's Swedish was interesting. He had to write a "kort historia" or short story, about anything. Eric wrote a story about "Den nya kungens hus" The New King's House.
The class has recently learned the words for out, in, away, etcetera and had to use them in the story. So in the story the king gets to his house only to see a man inside. But when he goes in there is no one there. Gasp! Then he sees a man up the stairs and goes to check it out, but there is no one there. So the king calls the wise men to help. They cannot figure it out. FInally a little boy tells them that there are mirrors in the house. I don't think you're supposed to have this much fun in school.
I'm sure this short story is set to become the next Swedish children's book.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Actually Eri, it sounds brilliant. I betcha they print it!
Post a Comment