Hello everyone! Thanks for checking our blog. I know it's been too long and you all need your Braunsey fix. So here it is.
Today I walked into my Swedish class, I was barely on time, about half a second before the class started. I hurried to my desk and when I looked at the teacher I saw something strange. He was bundled up. Really bundled up. He had on two hats, two jackets, three shirts, two pairs of pants and a duffle bag full of other clothes. What was the point? We were learning about articles of clothing in Swedish today and whenever we got to an article, he'd take it off and show us. Granted he stopped when he got down to Jeans and a T-Shirt.
Well that's it for now. More soon....we promise...again.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Phew! I thought you were going to say that you learned how to say "thong" in Swedish!
Post a Comment