Thursday, October 9, 2008

A few quick Eric-flavored bits

Hello everyone, Eric of the Braunsey Twins here. A few quick things about my day. First off, in Swedish we do a lot of singing. We learned the alphabet song a few weeks ago and now we've graduated to drinking songs.

Tomorrow is my meeting with the Speech And Hearing Sciences Deparment. For those of you who don't know, I am currently majoring in linguistics and interested in going into speech pathology. To do that I'll either need to get a double degree and be here at UW for a few more years, or finish up with linguistics and then do a year of prep classes to get ready for the Masters. Either way I'll end up going to get my masters degree from that department. Tomorrow I'm going to discuss my options with the department advisor and figure out what I'm going to do.

So in the words of the Swedish song, Helan går. Which doesn't mean goodbye, I just thought it sounded cool.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

If it doesn't mean goodbye, what does it mean?

The Braunsey Blog said...

It's a line from the drinking song we're learning this week. It means something like "it all is gone".