Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tip of the day

Here is Chelsea's first college success tip. Don't purchase face wash and then have it leak all over your cell phone to the point where it is unusable. Trust us on this one. It's not a good idea. Eric adds that washing machines aren't good for them either. He tried that out this summer. So remember kids, keep an eye on your phone.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Unless you've had your eye on a new cell phone. Then I recommend giving your current cell phone to your one year old to "play" with. The problem is, Abby's been too gentle!

I noticed you guys got sitemeter for your blog. I love using them to see who's been visiting my blog.

Andrea said...

We had decent success putting Chris's cell phone through the washer. It worked fine except I could barely hear him whenever I called. We'll have to try the face wash next.