Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello World

Hi,
We're the Braunsey Twins! I'm Chelsea, and I'm Eric. These are the details of our college life.

We are both seniors at the University of Washington, although Eric will be staying well past his senior year to complete a double major (linguistics and speech and hearing sciences). Chelsea is majoring in English and also taking dance, and will be spending her spring quarter studying abroad (in London).

The reason you're reading this is that everybody and his (or her) mother has been telling us to start a blog. Boy, that mother can be pushy! Since neither of us has enough drive, motivation, or gumption to start a blog on our own, we decided to create a joint one. Plus, we just work so well together that it's almost inevitable...and we spend the majority of our time together when we're at school.

This blog is a one-stop hub of information for keeping up with our busy and fascinating lives, getting useful tips on college and life skills, or just reading some quirky and amusing anecdotes. For example, as I'm typing this, Eric is reminiscing about an English teacher he had back in middle school who was convinced that the word "anecdote" should really be pronounced "an-eh-seh-dote". True story!

Now, we aren't ALWAYS attached at the hip. While the blogs will most likely be written as a collaboration, sometimes Eric will write a blog by himself, or sometimes Chelsea will add a blog. Just keeping you guys on your toes!

So, join us for pizza and punch in the break room and let's get blogging!

Sincerely (because we'd never dream of being insincere),
Chelsea and Eric (The Braunsey Twins)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ohhhhh! I'm so excited to read about the Braunsey twins adventures! Can I link your blog on my blog? I don't like to do it without permission.

The Braunsey Blog said...

Sure! Go ahead. We're glad you're excited. That's awesome. This blog is made possible with support from viewers like you.

Andrea said...

Do you two have matching lavaliere necklaces like the Sweet Valley High twins? You may want to use them as a reference as needed. They taught me so much in life and truly helped to shape the amazing woman that I am today. No pressure on you two of course! I'm linking you on my blog too if that's OK.