And just because I thought that one post that took me about 4 hours to put together wasn't enough for one day. This is a really cute conversation that I just experienced from my room.
The Players:
Joe B, 13, my host brother
Louis B, 11, my other host brother
Nick, Louis' neighbor friend
Me
The Setting:
I live in a room on the third floor of my house. Joe and Louis' bedrooms are on the second floor.
The Event:
Imagine this all done in cute British accents as well.
Joe had gone out to go to the store, Louis and Nick came barreling up the stairs to Louis' room.
Louis:(whispering)If Joe comes up here, tell me.
Nick:(whispering)What?
Louis:(whispering)If Joe comes up here, tell me.
Nick:(whispering)What? What did you say?
Louis:(whispering)If Joe comes up here, tell me.
Nick:(very loudly)If Joe comes up here, what?
Louis:(whispering)TELL ME!
Nick:(whispering)Oh, okay.
Louis:(whispering)You can hide in the loo.
Nick:(whispering)But won't he see me in the loo?
Louis:(whispering something inaudible)
Nick:(whispering)Should I just come to your room if I see him.
Louis:(whispering)Yeah.
Nick:(Loudly and dismayed)But Louis, I really have to piss!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can't let a conversation like that go undocumented!
Post a Comment